Your car goes in for regular maintenance what about your IT Infrastructure.
Our maintenance plan is a practical and integral technical support for your servers, network and workstations. Whether you’re an organization of over one hundred or a one room office, we are your dedicated IT department. Our qualified IT professionals and support staff are dedicated to keeping your technology running at peak performance.
A WiConnect Preventative Maintenance Plan gives you more than worry-free technical solutions. It gives you peace of mind, allowing you to get on with your business without the anxiety of a failed network or printer when you need it most. Preventative maintenance services are vital to the life cycle of your hardware. Get the most value from your technology investment by maintaining your assets and stop the cycle of break-replace.
We believe in a preventative approach to technology-care based on your unique workflow. We sit down with you and find out how your business operates and design a custom solution based on your exact wants and needs.
And because we know that “stuff happens”, regardless of a well laid out plan, our Preventative Maintenance plan also includes 24 hour emergency service. We will be there for you at 2am to help you reach your deadline. Contact us via Blackberry BBM, Apple FaceTime or just call. While the rest of the tech world is sleeping, we’re at your door in 1 hour guaranteed!
- Available 24/7/365 for emergencies: 1 hour turnaround time
- Preventative computer care
- Continuous server and backup monitoring
- Online access to all network and support information, including comprehensive maintenance checklist and documentation
- Hardware servicing with usually same day service and loaners to keep you going
Why do you need a maintenance plan?
Your computer network is a collection of multifaceted machines and software. It is performing trillions of calculations every second using hundreds of parts and wires, and is under regular attack by processing needs, unwanted viruses, and spyware.
Throw in Murphy’s Law and you can understand why a watchful and knowledgeable eye is critical to the smooth operation of your technology and your business. At WiConnect we like to say “It’s never if you have technical issues, it’s when.” Want more reasons why every small business needs regular and proactive server and workstation maintenance and optimization? Take a look at what we’re already doing for our clients.
- Review and management of Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs on a monthly basis
- Resolve network issues that occur through daily use of servers and workstations Prevent storage issues & data loss through management of hard drive resources
- Apply critical software security updates at least once a month.
- Monitor regular scheduled data backup